- 25 (Registered)
Build confidence as you tap into one of the fastest growing, highest paying careers in tech.
HTML and CSS are the building blocks of the web and the cornerstones of front end development. In this course, you will learn how to structure, code, and launch your very own website from scratch. You will also learn how to take advantage of the modern web development tools that come baked into all major web browsers to make writing code and building beautiful websites easier than you ever imagined!
Each section contains a hand-on exercise afterwords so you can practice what you’ve learned and apply it right away. This course is packed with practical content relevant to the current job market so you’ll be learning the things you would use in a job day to day.
- Over 12 lectures and over 1 hour of content!
- FREE web hosting included.
- Learn web development basics from a self-taught professional at your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced.
- Most suitable for absolute beginners who want to get their dream job!
- Course content designed relevant to current job market.
- Practical exercises at the end of every lesson.
- Practical learning experience with exercises and examples.
- Learn from a self-taught developer who has been able to work with Sony, Netflix, JP Morgan Chase, Namely, Vistaprint, Reserve, countless startups and other companies.
- You’ll be learning from someone with a 5-star rating on Codementor for teaching software engineering reviews here
Learn HTML For Absolute Beginners
- What is HTML?
- Setting up your code editor
- HTML Basics
- Meta Data & Page Title
- Building blocks for creating layouts
- IDs & Classes
- Ordered & Unordered Lists
- Adding Images
- Creating Forms For Data Input
- Exercise: Building a basic website
- Setting up free web hosting
- Setting up FTP
- Bringing your website live!
- Hands-on Exercises
- The fundamentals to build web pages
- How to get your website live and visible for everyone!